CLEAN HANDS THAT LAST
Updated: Sep 29, 2021
Maintaining clean hands is an important part of staying healthy. Harmful germs are everywhere, but alcohol-based gels aren't the answer for many reasons.
Alcohol-based hand products use flammable alcohol in a gel that is only effective if it is allowed to stay wet on your hands for 15 seconds or more.
Once it has dried, experts say you only get 2 minutes of effective protection on your hands and they can be re-contaminated almost immediately.
The alcohol also changes the natural PH of your skin, which makes it more susceptible to infection. The gel residue left behind from these products can actually attract and hold more germs after touching contaminated surfaces.
WHY ALCOHOL BASED HAND SANITIZERS ARE NOT THE ANSWER
· Alcohol-based products are toxic
· Only last 2 minutes per use
· Changes your skin’s natural pH
· Dries out skin
· Can be absorbed into skin or “licked off” and ingested
· Gel residues actually attract more germs
· Must continuously re-apply to receive lasting protection
USE THIS INSTEAD
This luxurious foaming hand purifier by Everest Microbial Defense™ is both alcohol-free and fragrance-free.
Just one application of 24Hour Defense™ Foaming Hand Purifier effectively and safely kills 99.99% of germs on the hand and prevents re-contamination for up to 24 hours* via a physical kill.
This amazing product also conditions, moisturizes and keeps germs off of your skin.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE EVEREST’S 24 HOUR DEFENSE™ FOAMING HAND PURIFIER
· Kills 99.99% of germs & keeps them away up to 24 hrs
· Germ barrier kills germs physically (punctures bacteria cell wall)
· Safe for children & adults
· Remains effective thru numerous hand washings
· Leaves hands soft and smooth
· Maintains skin’s natural pH
· Does not dry out skin
· No gel residues / no alcohol / no fragrance
· More economical than traditional alcohol-based products
You can live confidently knowing that your hands are protected from harmful germs with Everest’s 24 Hour Defense™ Foaming Hand Purifier. Click here to learn more.
* This product is not intended to replace hand washing. Per CDC guidelines, continue to wash your hands frequently (hand washing will not negate nor reduce the power of 24 Hour Defense™ Hand Purifier).