Everest Microbial Defense
10 Overlooked Places in Your Home That Need Cleaned
Updated: Sep 29, 2021
1. Toothbrush Holder Toothbrush holders accumulate toothpaste residue and germs from your mouth and from being stored in the bathroom. Clean your toothbrush holder by wiping it down with hot soapy water.
2. Remote Controls Your remote comes in constant contact with hands, yet most people do not clean them regularly. Wipe it down with a damp cloth. Make sure not to saturate it with liquid.
3. Blinds and Curtains Blinds and curtains are a magnet for dust. Wipe your blinds down with a damp cloth. Most fabric curtains can be added to the washing machine and then hung to dry. Make sure you follow the cleaning instructions on the tag!
4. Behind Appliances You’ll be shocked by what you find behind your refrigerator and oven. Grease, dust and food particles accumulate behind these appliances. Pull out the appliance and vacuum any particles up. Then clean the area with hot soapy water or your favorite multi-purpose cleaner.
5. Under Rugs We often clean the tops of our rugs but neglect the underside. Flip the rug over and vacuum the underside. Then clean up any debris left underneath on the floor.
6. Reusable Bags Our reusable bags come into contact with all sorts of things! Food crumbs and more can hide in the corners. Turn them inside out and give them a good shake. Then wipe them down with soapy water or put them in your washing machine. Make sure you follow the cleaning instructions on the tag.
7. Garbage Bin Garbage bins can become a germ ridden mess fast! Wash them with hot soapy water and let them air dry. Follow up by adding baking soda to the bottom of the bin to keep smells away.
8. Pillows Pillows collect dust, skin cells, body oils and germs! Most pillows can be cleaned in your washing machine. Follow the cleaning instructions on the tag of your pillow.
9. Handles Make certain to clean the handles in your home including toilet handles, door handles and cabinet handles. Wipe them down with hot soapy water.
10. Ceiling Fans Dust collects on the ceiling fans. Clean up the layered dust with a broom or duster and then wipe them down with a damp cloth.
Extend your cleaning efforts by following up your cleaning with a surface protectant.
EV360™ Antimicrobial Protectant provides 360° of revolutionary surface protection with an invisible microbiostatic coating that protects the surface it is applied to against damaging microbes for up to 90 days!
With EV360™ Antimicrobial spray - your surfaces continue to be protected!