Protectant that Lasts for
Before Everest's EV360™, a cleaned surface only stayed clean until someone touched it (or sneezed, or breathed on it). Surfaces needed to be cleaned again and again to keep up with this vicious cycle. We've lived this way our whole lives, cleaning all surfaces posing potential threats to spreading contagious microbes, from the common cold and flu to even superbugs. Although we cannot see or feel them, EV360's microscopic spikes impale microbes and bacteria once they come into contact with this molecular frontline.
With EV360™ applied to your home, treated areas stay disinfected for 90 days. The patented formula bonds on a molecular level with all surfaces in a treated area and continues to kill microbes day after day, week after week.
Everest's EV360™ is unlike any other protectant or disinfectant because it provides lasting protection from harmful bacteria and germs without toxic chemicals.
EV360™ works at the microbial level, covering any treated surface with a layer of molecular spikes. These spikes impale bacteria and microbes on contact and continue to protect you for up to 90 days.
The bond is so strong that even consistent scrubbing (think of your kitchen sink) will stay protected even after load after load of dirty dishes.
Now surfaces that would be vulnerable to growing mold, mildew or offensive odors are protected without the use of toxic poisons!
Although they are invisible to the naked eye, Everest's EV360™ kills microbes and bacteria on contact.
These atom-sized spikes are 99.96% effective at killing the dangers we cannot see - germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, and viruses.
Atom-sized spikes bond to surfaces at the molecular level, any microbe that lands is impaled and killed almost instantaneously.
You wouldn't let your child lick a surface recently sanitized with bleach. With EV360™ you don't have to worry what happens with a surface after you treat it.